Cheesy Crustless Quiche with Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli
Posted Mar 18th, 2016
Nutritious and delicious, this easy quiche comes together in no time!
10 oz bag of Best Choice Frozen Chopped Broccoli, thawed
1 ½ cups Always Save Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Mexican or Colby Jack), divided
½ cup chopped white onion
½ cup Best Choice All Purpose Baking Mix
1 can (5 oz) Always Save Chunk Chicken
3 strips cooked Always Save Bacon
1 cup milk
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400degrees. Grease 9-inch cake pan.
2. In pan, sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, chicken, bacon and onion.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together baking mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until well-blended. Pour into pan.
4. Bake around 30 minutes or until the center is cooked through completely and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese on top. Bake a few more minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.