What time is it?! GAME TIME! That’s right, the big game is just around the corner, and we want to make sure you are ready to host the best watch party around. Follow the suggestions below but really customize it to your crew. So, whether you’re hosting family, friends, or both, your DIY VIP Watch Party will be talked about just as much as what happened during the game.
- Decide which team you’re supporting. Depending on who your crew wants to win, you can have decorations for one or both teams. Just be aware of people cheering for both sides. You don’t want Uncle Joe to come ready to cheer on his team to find that all the decorations and everyone is cheering for the other.
- Put together your food and drink menu. This doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Chips & dip, sides, and sodas will appease any crowd. However, you are welcome to go all out with grilling, BBQ, and drinks. Our best tip is to make your party BYOB. That way, everyone will have exactly what they enjoy drinking.
- Invite your crew! This can be done with a quick text message, an email, or creating an “event” on Facebook. No matter what, make sure your invite gets people excited about the game and your party.
- Give yourself plenty of time when planning out your weekend. Time is always a hot commodity, especially when you’re planning a watch party. When planning your weekend, make sure you give yourself a little extra time for each task. It never hurts to finish early but working down to the wire is always stressful.
- Enjoy your party! That’s right, it’s time to enjoy this amazing DIY VIP Watch Party you put together for your crew. Now, sit back, relax, and cheer on your team to victory!
If you are looking for great recipes for your party, try the ones below. You won’t be disappointed!